Welcome to the 180 Degree Health Affiliate Program. 180 Degree Health is at the forefront of health research and is looking for affiliates to expand that research to as large of an audience as possible. In its quest to do so, the company is offering what may very well be the best commission rates found on the entire internet, and willing to do whatever it takes to create an affiliate program that rivals any other. The program includes a 90% product-specific AND 90% store-wide commission rate.
180 Degree Health offers specialised research that is unique to the health industry. Due to the unique nature of the products, they sell extremely well and offer the affiliate a unique opportunity to profit in an arena where most products are simply re-hashed information.
Signing up for the 180 Degree Health Affiliate program is very easy and all instructions, marketing materials and full support is provided to the affiliate. Instructions for signup are located at http://180degreehealth.com/affiliates-ejunkie
If you have any technical difficulties with signup, please contact Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is 180 Degree Health?
180DegreeHealth is an independent health and nutrition research entity dedicated to delivering the world’s most useful and innovative do-it-yourself health information.
Who is Matt Stone?
Matt Stone is the founder of 180DegreeHealth, llc. He is an author, independent health researcher, and the driving force of www.180degreehealth.com
What is the 180 Degree Affiliate Program?
The 180DegreeHealth Affiliate program is a highly competitive affiliate sales program offering the internet’s best commissions on 180 original eBooks, audio programs, product bundles, and even one-on-one consultations.
Why is the program being offered? Why should an affiliate participate?
To disseminate 180DegreeHealth’s unique information and compelling health exploration in an industry full of false health claims, dangerous assumption, gross oversimplification, misinformation, diet fads, harmful information being promoted as a miracle cure, and so on. By signing up and promoting 180DegreeHealth you will be reaching out to many people urgently in need of some of the basic messages and services of the site. To reach the largest audience possible, 90% of all revenue generated goes to the affiliate. Of the remaining 10%, 7% is paid out to an affiliate program manager, and the remaining 3% is set aside for transaction fees. The intent is to solely connect with people in need of the unique message of 180DegreeHealth, with no profit motive whatsoever.
Who can participate?
Absolutely anyone can participate. You do not need to own a business or have a successful website to participate. You can even earn income by simply sharing blog posts with your social networks just like you may already be doing now.
How can an affiliate sign up?
Go to the following link to sign up…http://180degreehealth.com/affiliates-ejunkie