By Matt Stone
Sort of a running joke at this site is the fun-filled side effect of “refeeding” for an increase in metabolic rate – a common health enhancement strategy advocated in many cases by yours truly. That side effect, as the title has already revealed, is breast enlargement.
The stories of women increasing their bust size substantially have been numerous enough over the years to have come up with a special term describing a bigger boob story – a “breastimonial.” Breastimonials abound at 180DegreeHealth. Heck, even my own girlfriend has gone from a lifeless, sagging A to a quite firm D over the last 18 months.
While many assume that the increase in bust size stems from adding body fat, and that’s certainly part of it in some cases, there’s more to it than that. With a rise in metabolic rate comes a rise in progesterone, and I believe this rise in progesterone may have something to do with the increased physical femininity of women doing metabolic work. This manifests in more prominent fertile characteristics – more voluptuous breasts and buttocks in particular. With this comes increased fertility and all that one would expect to accompany it, such as increased sex drive, increased vaginal lubrication, improved menstruation, and other things that make me a little lightheaded just to type.
If you are a female looking to enlarge your breasts, the formula that has worked for many other women is pretty simple…
- Eat enough calorie-dense foods to fully satisfy your appetite (most favorites include pizza, cheeseburgers, buttery mashed potatoes, and other creamy, salty, cheesy things, and ice cream, tiramisu, cheesecake, and other popular desserts).
- Get extra sleep.
- Don’t exercise too much.
- Don’t consume too many fluids. Your urine should always be yellow.
- Track your body temperature, eating enough food and getting enough rest and relaxation to see it rise to a constant temperature of around 99 degrees F (oral).
To conclude this, here is one of my favorite breastimonials, sent to me a little over a month ago. It contains some valuable physiological lessons and is an entertaining read…
Short story: thanks for the tits.
Long story: I was vegan/vegetarian for 10 years, and then mysteriously (lol) came down with an illness that gave me intense stomach pain. I couldn’t even drink a glass of water without pain, and the doctors told me that it was just stress. I dropped 15 pounds as it continued for 14 months, until my husband figured out that our little Japanese apartment had hidden black mold. We thought it was a simple mold-allergy, and because I was reacting to everything I ate, my diet became extremely limited.
We cleaned the fuck out of our place, and I started recovering a little when I tried Dave Asprey’s Bulletproof diet and my husband finally convinced me to add some animal products. But as the Bulletproof thing didn’t recommend carbs at the time, I was a total bitch to be around and was completely fatigued.
About 6 weeks after the Great Mold Cleaning of 2012, we discovered your work as well as that of Ray Peat and Danny Roddy, and discovered that I had all the symptoms of a slowed metabolism, and that the slowed metabolism may have been the root cause of it all. The mold was just the canary in the coal mine. I forced myself to dial down the orthorexia and let myself just eat for the first time in over 10 years. I had butter in my coffee, sugared milk, homemade orange julius drinks, buttery barbecued beef (say that 10 times fast), chicken, gelatin, potato chips, lots of ice cream, and all sorts of other “unhealthy” foods. I also stopped drinking so many GD liquids (I was drinking around 3 liters of water a day, as well as other liquids like smoothies, coffee and tea).
It’s now July, seven months after starting to consciously raise my metabolism, and these are my results:
- Pulse: Started in the low 70s, now consistently in the 80s and 90s.
- Temperature: Started in the 96s, now in the 98s most days.
- Cycle: I used to have incapacitating menstrual cramps and would go through an entire box of Tylenol each month, now I usually have around 5-6 hours of moderate cramping, and have only taken 2 Tylenol in 4 months.
- Hips: I used to have heavily pear-shaped thighs with big pockets of cellulite, now the fat has magically migrated into my ass, giving me a c-shaped bubble butt with much less cellulite and a more hourglass shape.
- Tits: I used to be a small 34 B cup, and half the month my bra would be pretty loose. Now I am a full 36 B, and my bra is full all the time. I never used to have to worry about men staring at my boobs, because it never used to happen, but now I experience that joy every day. Close friends have commented on it and admitted that they were wondering what I had done. My husband is very happy.
So I just wanted to say thanks for the tits and for helping me to get my shit together and finally feel healthy. I went from 130 pounds at my sickest to a muscular, healthy 150 pounds, and my husband tells me I look like one of the warrior babes on the cover of a Conan the Barbarian novel, which is pretty awesome. Thank you for everything!!!