Blog › Forums › Raising Metabolism › Peanut Butter › Reply To: Peanut Butter
December 17, 2013 at 8:23 pm #14287
your son may not be having an allergic reaction to the peanuts themselves, but to mold growing on the peanuts. this reaction wouldn’t be as violent as an actual peanut allergy. those big storage bins in co-ops are pretty notorious for housing moldy peanuts. also, if you are grinding it fresh, then the fat in the peanuts wouldn’t be hydrogenated like what peat is talking about, but unsaturated, which is bad in peatland.