I also had a similar experience. My neighbour was not careful with his waste management and he sure didn’t have any skills. I do have respiratory problems along with lung cancer. I was diagnosed with asbestosis and lung cancer after the exposure to asbestos in my house which I came to know after a long time. Since the prolonged exposure, I was told to be careful even after we hired a asbestos removal company for removal. We had to make our neighbour take a class and be aware of the waste management disposal systems that one can do in their home to avoid any problems to surrounding people.