August 16, 2013 at 11:18 pm #11614Aphrodite RoseParticipant
Okay, so like I was meant to fall asleep hours ago but I still feel so awake from all these questions I keep pondering to myself (silly overactive brain!); such as what do you guys (girls, aha) honestly picture as your dream ideal body? You know, shape, weight… anything & everything basically. I want to know! I’m so curious… & I mean the truth the whole truth & nothing but the truth. Because My brain keeps pestering me with this stupid theory that basically everyone has the same kinda basic blueprint ideal as to what a beautiful feminine body is, but most people just lie & say certain things look attractive to their psyche just to boost other people’s (or maybe even their own) self-esteem. So basically what my anorexically-tinged mind is assuming is no one could actually honestly find cellulite covered legs more attractive than dimple-free smooth legs; a jiggly tummy more attractive than a flat one etc etc etc.
So, my idea of what the ideal female form is?
– Height is irrelevant.
– Hourglass frame (a waist-to hip ratio of a minimum of 10+ inches)
– Flat tummy (not rolls, not abs, just perfectly taunt enough to never have a “muffin-top” pooch occur in any clothing or anything.
– Perky boobs (BIG THING: saggy breasticles I am so like dead certain that noone prefers over pertness, NO ONE – but please prove me wrong if you do).
– actual boob size doesn’t matter (within reason); as long as they’re firm & round & have cute little teeny nipples you can’t go wrong.
– thigh gap or no thigh gap, legs should be slender enough & toned enough to look good wearing a pair of fairly short-ish shorts in public.
– an ass that is an ASS. No backs with a crack. A bum that could rival a pair of DD boobies or bigger. Peachy & pert as hell.
– a back with a curve – you know, like if you stand as you normally would your back arches so your butt sticks out more & you have the “S” shape thingy going on when looked at from the side.
– actual dress size is kinda not really that important either; as long as you have the prior points covered, you could be a size UK 14 & still look goddess-fabulous.
– petite feet & hands for your height / frame.
– bingowing-less arms & no excess bodybuilder-esque Popeye style muscle.
I should point out that I am a 19 year old teenager who has spent everyday since I started high school ravaging with the mental mindf**k that is anorexia & who thank god for my sanity now fits all these cateogy descriptions – bar having bigger hands than I think is acceptably feminine – but anyway, I’m luckily not at the stage anymore where my mind was that warped that I wanted to have the appearance of a prepubescent boy, but I still struggle. Right now I’m at my “okay weight” but not my “happy weight” but since I have my body ideals like 99% covered I remain pretty happy with myself most of the time for being so lucky as to actually find my naked body very attractive. I do still sometimes dream of stepping my “ana” game up & trying to beat my lowest weight (BMI: 13.1) but then I think of the idea of loosing my bum & I get anxiety at the very thought of not having it anymore! My ass seems to be my only savour for keeping me on the straight & narrow sometimes, ehehe.
Anyway, so, pretty please go ahead & reveal your wildest desires for what your ultimate female form (YOU) would look like.
Ciao. ?August 17, 2013 at 6:11 pm #11644LynnParticipant
– Height is irrelevant.
– Hourglass frame = yes
– Flat tummy (not rolls, not abs, just perfectly taunt enough to never have a ?muffin-top? pooch occur in any clothing or anything.) = yes
– I value BIG boobs over pert boobs TBH. I think big boobs are so sexy, as long as they are very round. Not every woman has round boobs.
– thigh gap or no thigh gap, legs should be slender enough & toned enough to look good wearing a pair of fairly short-ish shorts in public = yes.
– A bum that could rival a pair of DD boobies or bigger. Peachy & pert as hell. = Maybe. I’m not too pushed about ass. I think big boobs are more attractive.
– a back with a curve ? you know, like if you stand as you normally would your back arches so your butt sticks out more & you have the ?S? shape thingy going on when looked at from the side. = I have this, but it is kinda annoying as it causes dresses to wrinkle!
– actual dress size is kinda not really that important either; as long as you have the prior points covered, you could be a size UK 14 & still look goddess-fabulous. = Maybe. Depends on the person. If we are talking ‘perfect’ body I think that few women can carry off a frame bigger than UK size 16 in terms of pure shallow looks, anyhow. Georgia from Fullerfigurefulerbust.com is one exception to this rule though. I’d love to be a UK 10 or less.
– petite feet & hands for your height / frame. = I don’t care about either.
– bingowing-less arms & no excess bodybuilder-esque Popeye style muscle = I kinda like arm muscles.
August 17, 2013 at 9:53 pm #11653Aphrodite RoseParticipant
- This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by Lynn.
Thank you for replying sweetie! I adore hearing another persons perspective on this, really. Proving the anorexic side of my mind wrong & hearing of your different preferences has just made me think how beautiful it actually is how we’re not all the same & have our differing visual desires for our bodies. I sometimes forget us humans aren’t all hardwired robots with the same exact predetermined likes & dislikes. I need to keep my mind more open to this & remember not to judge others for having what my fantasy body blueprint perception would call out as “inferior taste” (bleugh, how mean of me) – we are all unique. ?August 18, 2013 at 11:24 am #11673JdubsParticipant
Sorry if I shouldn’t be in the women’s health area but I would like to share this link.
Having suffered from long term psoriasis I understand what it’s like to have a poor self image. A lot of times when I thought it looked really bad and people never even noticed. Then after long term restrictive dieting to “cure” it, it got really bad yet still it’s my own flawed perception that sees myself as ugly and unloveable.
You already have the perfect body. You just need to treat it a little better and not be at war with it anymore. Also you should go look at the curve appeal site. To me most of those girls are super attractive. And what’s more is it has nothing to do with weight. It’s just that some things attract me more than others about women and im pretty sure it works that way for women. In fact some of the skinnier girls on there aren’t as attractive to me.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.