I’m looking for a recipe of something that I can eat all day on a rare occasion when I’m too busy to cook and no restaurants are available.
Here are the requirements:
1. Sufficient carbs, protein, and fat for satiety
2. Doesn’t make a mess, crumble, or require cleanup.
3. Doesn’t require refrigeration – can leave at room temp all day long and still be good.
4. Easy to prepare a big batch at home
5. Easy to eat – doesn’t require a fork or spoon – can easily be eaten in a car while driving.
6. Calorie Dense
Any ideas for recipes that meet this requirement? I don’t care if the recipe is tasteless. I’m looking for convenience here, not taste. Something like rat pellets but for humans.